Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Wednesday, October 16, 2012

Dear Class:
Today, we will be adding to the notes on programming in general and C++ notes in particular in a google document. Share with me that google document by placing it in your shared folder. I want you to continue to work on the "Travel" program below and make sure that we figure out any "bugs" it has.

I will have a scan of parts of the text entitled Introduction to Computer Science Using C++ 3rd edition. This may be checked out in the book room if you wish.

We will look at binary numbers (machine language) this class.

As you work on your "Travel" program, please have "Hello World" and "Your name" program up so that I can enter it in my grade book. />I want to do a more complex C++ program. Travel program we started.

I went over the following attachment last class Continuing with binary numbers. I do want to go over it regarding binary code, interpreters, and compilers. Also, look at the various programs and how they do the same thing in the above document. />
Finally, we will look at Chapter 2 in the book.

Sincerely,
Mr. Green-Hite

No comments:

Post a Comment